HTTP API with Powershell - how to?

legion

Sep 25, 2016, 4:44:15 PM9/25/16
Need some help here. I'm trying use the rest API with a some Powershell scripts that we have.

The scripts query a few indexes, fetch a few fields and invoke various PS commands.

This of course works without any issue in our DEV/TEST environment until I moved over to PROD. The difference was in PROD we use API Keys on all of the dbs.

Are there any tutorials/examples on how to use the HTTP API with API-keys?

I understand using the C# client lib would of course work. But I need to get this going from PS.

Running Raven 3.0.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 27, 2016, 6:16:06 AM9/27/16
to ravendb

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811