Smuggler for RavenDB 4

Andrej Krivulčík

Sep 4, 2017, 11:08:23 AM9/4/17
How should I obtain Raven.Smuggler for RavenDB 4? Tools are not included in the pre-built packages for the beta build (40018), and when I build RavenDB myself, Raven.Smuggler.exe is nowhere to be found.

What is the recommended build procedure?

Thanks.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 4, 2017, 1:28:18 PM9/4/17
to ravendb
There isn't anymore. All functionality has been moved to the server. You can invoke it via the studio or via curl / wget.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Andrej Krivulčík

Andrej Krivulčík

Sep 5, 2017, 6:41:30 AM9/5/17
I have a suggestion for improving the studio: The Smuggler command when importing the database could be replaced by the curl/wget command:

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 5, 2017, 8:43:55 AM9/5/17
to ravendb
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ravendb+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Wallace Turner

Dec 11, 2017, 2:26:31 AM12/11/17
what is the basic command to back up?  fiddler is being a pain and isnt picking up the traffic for me right now
previously i was using

Raven.Smuggler out http://localhost:8080 %backupZip% --database=TestDb

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 12, 2017, 5:16:21 AM12/12/17
to ravendb

However, there is a bunch of options that are currently required and shouldn't, fixed in the next build.