Error when creating index

Media Lab

Nov 23, 2016, 2:17:48 PM11/23/16
When I use LinqPad to create an index using the following code

void Main()
{
var session = this;

new TestIndex().Execute(session.Advanced.DocumentStore);

}

public class TestObject
{
public string Name { get; set; }
}

public class TestIndex : AbstractIndexCreationTask<TestObject>
{
public class Response
{
public string Name { get; set; }
}

public TestIndex()
{
Map = tos => from to in tos
select new Response
{
Name = to.Name
};
}
}

I get an error of MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String Raven.Client.Connection.Profiling.RequestResultArgs.get_Method()'.

I have no idea why this is. This was working yesterday but not today.

Media Lab

Nov 23, 2016, 2:37:46 PM11/23/16
It's strictly a LinqPad thing. If I create the store / session manually (rather than using LinqPad to create the connection) it works just fine, so I doubt this is anything specific to Raven.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Nov 23, 2016, 5:54:32 PM11/23/16
to ravendb
It looks like you are using mismatched version of the dlls.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Media Lab

Dec 2, 2016, 8:49:32 AM12/2/16
This appears to be the case. The RavenDb driver for Linqpad is for 3.0.