Urgent issue please help!!!

michelle sollicito

Jan 21, 2017, 8:47:56 AM1/21/17
Hey there
I am having a perplexing issue and I do not know how to fix it.  I am using one Ravendb database, and it has a number of replication scripts
If I make the connection string point to one sql server database it works fine, but when I point to the other one it
gives the following error.  The thing is the second is simply a backup of the first database restored (to the same sql server).
So I have no clue what is causing this
Can you help?  This is the error I keep getting (for all the replication scripts) when I run the simulation (even though it works fine in the original
Raven database)
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
   at Raven.Database.Actions.DocumentActions.Get(String key, TransactionInformation transactionInformation)
   at Raven.Database.Bundles.SqlReplication.SqlReplicationTask.SimulateSqlReplicationSqlQueries(String strDocumentId, SqlReplicationConfig sqlReplication, Boolean performRolledbackTransaction, Alert& alert)

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jan 22, 2017, 4:45:24 AM1/22/17
to ravendb
Already handled via support

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811