RavenFS - Last Modified Date time

Sri

Jan 19, 2017, 10:48:12 AM1/19/17
Hi

I am trying to findout what filestores on my RavenFS server have been modified today,

.ie I want to know if any files where added , deleted or modified in my file store today

The stats end point does not have this information , so wondering if there is anything else I can use

Thanks
Sri

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jan 19, 2017, 2:57:39 PM1/19/17
to ravendb
You can search for files based on their last modified date, see here:

Inline image 1

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Scribestar Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06935972. Registered office: 11th Floor, 88 Wood Street, London EC2V 7RS This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error please remove it from your system.  You must not disclose, copy or distribute the contents of this email or any attachments to any other person nor use its contents or the content in any attachments in any way or you may be acting unlawfully.

Sri

Jan 25, 2017, 10:51:48 AM1/25/17
Thanks

I was aware you could see that for a file in the studio, I was looking for something on an entire file system (last modified date). This information is present in the system document for each file system

But I eventually managed to do this using powershell running on the server , to tell me which folders under the filesystems folder (of Raven install have been modified, windows folder meta data)
Now i feed this to my backup job which only backs up the filesystems that have changed . We have quite a few stores and they are growing

Thanks
Sri