Raven DB version 2918 SQL replication problem

Yanjie Zhou

Sep 30, 2014, 12:16:39 AM9/30/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I have one question about the Raven DB SQL replication on version 2918,

We have a Raven DB that replicate new data to the Raven DB which have the SQL replication function and the new data keep updating. When we update our Raven DB version to 2918, a problem occur. After we recycle the IIS of the Raven DB which have the SQL replication function, the SQL replication begin operation, and the Raven/SqlReplication/Statues show me the Etags keeping changing. But after maybe an hour, the SQL replication just stop and no matter how many new data replicated to this Raven DB, the SQL replication function don't do anything to replicate the data to the SQL database.

We think maybe this is the problem about the Raven DB version 2918 or some other reason?

Thanks.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 30, 2014, 7:21:12 AM9/30/14
to ravendb
Duplicated, answered in separate mail

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811