Create sample data hangs and does nothing

Nate Thornton

Jul 21, 2014, 12:02:20 PM7/21/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
With the latest build(3350) of version 3.0 of RavenDB, when you try to create sample data, it doesn't work.  Here are the steps I followed when I have the problem:

1. I created a new database called Northwind.
2. I switched to the new Northwind database and then clicked on the Tasks link
3. Once in tasks, I click the Create Sample Data link and the status bar starts working its way across the screen.
4. The status bar continually works its way across the screen and never finishes.  The rest of the link on the Tasks page don't respond (it hangs on that page).
5. If I click somewhere other than Tasks on the main menu, I am taken to that page and everything else continues to work, but If I start the process again at step 2, I get the same problem.

Thanks,

Nate Thornton

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jul 21, 2014, 12:45:31 PM7/21/14
to ravendb
I can confirm that this is a problem with 3350. I think that the problem is an issue with minimizing scripts.
We'll have a fix for that tomorrow, thanks for the report.

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-622-7811