Using MoreLikeThis without creating a new document

Ricardo Brandão

Jun 21, 2016, 5:26:22 AM6/21/16

I need to check if some new content that is being written by some user is a possible duplicate and I was trying to use the MoreLikeThis plugin to achieve that. However, MoreLikeThis returns similar results based on an already stored document. Instead of creating temporary documents (which will touch the indexes) and deleted them later (using, for example, the expiration bundle) I would like to compare based on some dynamic object - something like the elastic search artificial documents.

Any thoughts on this will be appreciate.

Thanks,
Ricardo Brandão

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jun 22, 2016, 1:03:36 PM6/22/16
to ravendb
That isn't currently possible, we need to find the document in the index.
I suggest you just create a fake document and use that

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Ricardo Brandão

Jul 20, 2016, 1:09:11 PM7/20/16
I've created an issue and a PR.