LoadAsync<dynamic> fails when running OS X and kestrel

marcus

Jun 29, 2015, 7:22:15 AM6/29/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I run RavenDB on my windows machine and run but I run my code using Visual Studio Code or Atom on my MBP. I load documents using dynamic, and yes I need to do so, but the exact same code fails on on my OS X machine but runs perfect on my windows machine. This is the exception I get http://f.cl.ly/items/0k082W3g2R1x412y2q2x/Internal%20Server%20Error.html and here is the sample code I use to reproduce the error. https://github.com/marcuslindblom/test

Maybe the crl-type is different when I run OS X and kestrel but I don't know if that is the case?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jun 29, 2015, 7:28:50 AM6/29/15
to ravendb
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Microsoft.Framework.Runtime.ProjectExportProviderHelper.GetExportsRecursive (ICache cache, ILibraryManager manager, ILibraryExportProvider libraryExportProvider, ILibraryKey target, System.Func`2 include) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>, line 0

That seems to be an error in the MS code, not in RavenDB.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:22 PM, marcus <mar...@meridium.se> wrote:
I run RavenDB on my windows machine and run but I run my code using Visual Studio Code or Atom on my MBP. I load documents using dynamic, and yes I need to do so, but the exact same code fails on on my OS X machine but runs perfect on my windows machine. This is the exception I get http://f.cl.ly/items/0k082W3g2R1x412y2q2x/Internal%20Server%20Error.html and here is the sample code I use to reproduce the error. https://github.com/marcuslindblom/test

Maybe the crl-type is different when I run OS X and kestrel but I don't know if that is the case?

marcus

Jun 29, 2015, 8:28:21 AM6/29/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Indeed it is :)