what is the appropriate website to post "issues" that will be referenced in a pull request?

Stacey

May 26, 2016, 3:56:24 PM5/26/16
I finally have the files collected and ready to submit another pull request, but last time I was told I needed to add a ticket or "issue" to the tracker. I can't find the pull request on the repository, and I can't seem to find the link to this tracker. Does anyone know the url that would be kind enough to post it?

Stacey

May 26, 2016, 3:58:32 PM5/26/16
Aah, here it is! I think this is it: http://issues.hibernatingrhinos.com/issues/RavenDB

If it's the wrong one, please let me know.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

May 26, 2016, 7:58:41 PM5/26/16
to ravendb
That is correct, yes

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811