Replication problems with RavenDB 3.0 (not authorised error)

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 21, 2015, 9:28:21 AM4/21/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We have troubles configuring replication with RavenDB.

Environment:
  • Windows Server 2012 R2
  • RavenDB 3.0 as Windows Service
  • Working under Domain User
When we are trying to configure replication between databases on different servers then replication is working (document changes are sent from one server to another server). But... if we are looking to replication topology, then all connections there are in red and it says that there is 401 error.

Could anyone help to solve this issue?

Paweł Pekról

Apr 21, 2015, 9:36:59 AM4/21/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Can you send us Replication/Destinations from all of the servers (please strip all confidential data) + screen from topology graph? Meanwhile I will try to reproduce your problem locally.

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 21, 2015, 1:10:26 PM4/21/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I will do that tomorrow as I'm already out of office.

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 22, 2015, 2:37:20 AM4/22/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

Here are screenshots of Replication config window and topology windows.

repl-1.png
repl-2.png

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 22, 2015, 2:38:39 AM4/22/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
All servers are online, I can login to any of them and work individually.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 22, 2015, 3:16:14 AM4/22/15
to ravendb
Hm...
You are using API Keys only, right?
The error seems to indicate that we are trying to use Windows Auth here.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Valdis Zobēla <zobila...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

Here are screenshots of Replication config window and topology windows.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 22, 2015, 3:28:19 AM4/22/15
to ravendb
Can you grant those API keys admin privileges and try again?

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 22, 2015, 3:39:13 AM4/22/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
we have tried with username/password before API keys. I will try to set/ensure that API keys have admin rights and write back.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Valdis Zobēla

Apr 23, 2015, 3:52:00 AM4/23/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Just tryed with API keys and admin tights to all databases (*). Now topology window shows that all links are green.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)