Raven 4 process memory

Ian Cross

Nov 19, 2017, 5:13:35 PM11/19/17
Just downloaded the latest RC2 and noticed that the amount of memory being reported by Task Manager as consumed by RavenDB 4 process is not the same as reported in the dashboard. I believe the dashboard to be right because the total memory used in Task Manager is a lot more than the sum of iits parts.

Could be a bit confusing for people... probably old news but I thought I'd mention anyway.. Cheers, Ian

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Nov 20, 2017, 1:58:29 AM11/20/17
to ravendb
This is a bit complex.
It has to do with how you are calculating memory.
We count how memory we are using, the task manager is counting how many memory we are using that isn't shared.

There are a bunch of issues related to that, and this will be addressed.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811