I've messed up another pull-request ...

Stacey

May 26, 2016, 7:41:35 PM5/26/16
On pull request https://github.com/ayende/ravendb/pull/3762, I'm not sure what the error it is giving me is: "commit/message/conventions"
I thought this was related to having a reference to an issue in the YouTrack, isn't it? Which I did.
I'm also very uncertain how to go about with the tests failing. I only changed the Html studio, so there's no reason the tests should be failing like that.
I couldn't find any documentation that was clear about pull-request conventions and the like. Is it posted somewhere and I've just missed it?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

May 26, 2016, 7:55:45 PM5/26/16
to ravendb
The RavenDB-4648 should be in the commit messages, not just in the PR description.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Stacey Thornton

May 26, 2016, 8:00:51 PM5/26/16
to rav...@googlegroups.com

So what can I do? I can’t go back and edit the commit messages.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

May 26, 2016, 8:01:37 PM5/26/16
to ravendb

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)