RavenDb presumably returns documents with Ids belonging to other documents

Idsa

Sep 3, 2014, 2:14:22 AM9/3/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I feel weird asking question like this but the problem that I'm trying to solve is driving me crazy so...

I have a list of items in Web UI. While all the items have perfectly correct name, description, etc. sometimes at least some of them have wrong Id. Occasionally, the Id is equal to the Id of the first item in the list. The error could be at any layer (e. g. it could be AngularJS) and I can not debug this mistake as it happens like once a week. So I am writing to ask whether there were reported problems like this related to RavenDb. Shortly the supposed problem is the following: "RavenDb returns documents with Ids belonging to other documents".

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 3, 2014, 2:45:07 AM9/3/14
to ravendb
No, that doesn't happen.