Adding document changes to documentStoreListener.AfterStore()

Kyle Levien

Aug 16, 2017, 4:46:54 PM8/16/17
Would it be possible to add the DocumentChanges[] array for a doc to the AfterStore() listener call? This would help in constructing a more detailed audit trail on our end.

Thanks,
Kyle

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 16, 2017, 4:49:48 PM8/16/17
to ravendb
We aren't keeping track of DocumentChanges[] by default, only when you actually request that.

But you can probably use the versioning bundle for much the same reason, no?

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Kyle Levien

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 15, 2018, 1:50:30 AM4/15/18
to ravendb
That is only on the before, after the save changes, the results are merged, and the result would b that nothing changed.