Smuggler within Build 2750

greg

Apr 11, 2014, 6:09:23 AM4/11/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I have been backing up our dev database and restoring it locally - on dev we have 21 indexes, when restoring it I only have 1 index, no stale indexes

I'm using build 2750 - was there a bug with this version of smuggler ?

Thanks
Greg

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 11, 2014, 9:03:05 AM4/11/14
to ravendb
What is the command you are using? Are those auto indexes?

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-674-7811

Fax:      + 972-153-4622-7811

greg

Apr 11, 2014, 10:01:18 AM4/11/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Export

Import

Raven.Smuggler.exe in  <url>< filename> -database=<dbname>

Not auto indexes no, ones we create in code.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 11, 2014, 12:20:18 PM4/11/14
to ravendb
Can you create an issue with that and attach the export file?

greg

Apr 16, 2014, 6:46:48 AM4/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oren

Ignore this issue, I was running this export command via powershell script and I had --operate-on-types=Documents,Indexes

The ,Indexes part was being ignored due to string escaping.

Greg

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 16, 2014, 8:37:18 AM4/16/14
to ravendb