Version 2956 SQL replication problem

Yanjie Zhou

Feb 24, 2015, 8:31:15 PM2/24/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Here is my previous question about the Raven/SqlReplication/Status problem:

Previously all replications' LastDocEtag stopped with the same etag when the replication process completed and they should all just one step smaller than the Raven/SqlReplication/Status Metadata Etag,

In the new version, I also tried to re-save and add some documents in different collections to see whether they can replicate to SQL database but they didn't. The LastDocEtag and Metadata Etag in Raven/SqlReplication/Status didn't have any changes when I do the re-save and add actions. Could you please help to check what happened?

Thank you

Yanjie Zhou

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Feb 25, 2015, 3:05:14 AM2/25/15
to ravendb
What does the log say?

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Yanjie Zhou

Feb 25, 2015, 9:56:00 AM2/25/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
The log didn't say anything wrong in the Warn model, in the debug model I didn't see any SQL replication activities.

Yanjie Zhou

Feb 25, 2015, 11:10:58 AM2/25/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Here are the log info.

Thank you

Yanjie Zhou

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 3:05:14 AM UTC-5, Oren Eini wrote:
log_20150224.txt
Raven_SqlReplication_Status.txt
stats_20150225.txt

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)