Best way to turn on WaitForIndexesAfterSaveChanges and WaitForReplicationAfterSaveChanges for all sessions.

cutting chai

Apr 19, 2018, 3:29:49 PM4/19/18
Using DI to inject sessions into my services and would like a way to configure these options across my solution. What's the best way to do this?

Arkadiusz Palinski

Apr 20, 2018, 7:46:47 AM4/20/18
to rav...@googlegroups.com
You can call both of them right after calling DocumentStore.OpenSession(), can't you? It will set up appropriate options for SaveChanges call.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:29 PM cutting chai <chiefbro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Using DI to inject sessions into my services and would like a way to configure these options across my solution. What's the best way to do this?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Apr 22, 2018, 2:48:22 AM4/22/18
to ravendb

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

cutting chai