Does RavenDB require internet access?

Anders Granberg

Jun 19, 2018, 9:40:07 AM6/19/18
I'm setting up a RavenDB instance on a Linux server to act as database server for my web app.

Simple question, do I need to configure internet access for the Linux server using RavenDB? I'm suspecting it might need internet access for license renewals.

Note. My web app will access the database server using an internal IP.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Jun 19, 2018, 10:15:58 AM6/19/18
to ravendb
No, it doesn't need internet access.
However, if you don't have internet access, you'll need to manually manage the license renewals.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Anders Granberg

Jun 19, 2018, 3:39:34 PM6/19/18
Got it. Thanks for the reply!