RavenDB 3.0 Studio - Where are my indexes

Tobi

Sep 16, 2014, 11:23:41 AM9/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I've been playing around with 3.0 today. I have 8 static indexes. In
the Studio the footer line also says 8 indexes. But
/studio/index.html#databases/indexes?&database=<system> doesn't list
anything.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Tobias

Grisha Kotler

Sep 16, 2014, 11:31:03 AM9/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Do you see any errors in the studio?

Grisha Kotler

RavenDB Core Team

Tel: 972-4-6227811

Fax: 972-153-4-6227811

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 16, 2014, 11:32:44 AM9/16/14
to ravendb

Are you using the system db for that?

Tobi

Sep 16, 2014, 11:42:00 AM9/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

The indexes are shown fine in the Silverlight-Studio

Tobias

Am 16.09.2014 um 17:32 schrieb Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien):

> Are you using the system db for that?
>
> On Sep 16, 2014 6:23 PM, "Tobi" <lista...@e-tobi.net
> <mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net>> wrote:
>
> I've been playing around with 3.0 today. I have 8 static indexes.
> In the Studio the footer line also says 8 indexes. But
> /studio/index.html#databases/__indexes?&database=<system> doesn't
> list anything.
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Tobias
>
> --

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 16, 2014, 12:52:09 PM9/16/14
to ravendb
Can you send us the index in qustion?

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-622-7811

Fax:      + 972-153-4622-7811

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Tobi <lista...@e-tobi.net> wrote:
Yes.

The indexes are shown fine in the Silverlight-Studio

Tobias

Am 16.09.2014 um 17:32 schrieb Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien):

Are you using the system db for that?

On Sep 16, 2014 6:23 PM, "Tobi" <lista...@e-tobi.net
<mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net>> wrote:

    I've been playing around with 3.0 today. I have 8 static indexes.
    In the Studio the footer line also says 8 indexes. But
    /studio/index.html#databases/__indexes?&database=<system> doesn't
    list anything.

    Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

    Tobias

Tobi

Sep 16, 2014, 1:50:35 PM9/16/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I have 8 static map-only indexes, nothing fancy. The indexes work just
fine - no errors. They are just not shown in the RavenDB-HTML5-Studio (but
in the SL version). When I migrated a DB from 2.5 I could at least see
them on the query-page as "dynamic/<index-name>.

Tomorrow I'll put a sample app together.

Tobias

On 16.09.2014 18:51, Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien) wrote:

> Can you send us the index in qustion?
>

> *Oren Eini*____
>
> CEO____
>

> Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969____
>
> Office: + 972-4-622-7811____
>
> Fax: + 972-153-4622-7811
>

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Tobi <lista...@e-tobi.net
> <mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net>> wrote:
>
> Yes.
>
> The indexes are shown fine in the Silverlight-Studio
>
> Tobias
>
> Am 16.09.2014 um 17:32 schrieb Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien):
>
> Are you using the system db for that?
>
> On Sep 16, 2014 6:23 PM, "Tobi" <lista...@e-tobi.net
> <mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net>
> <mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net <mailto:lista...@e-tobi.net>__>>
> wrote:
>
> I've been playing around with 3.0 today. I have 8 static indexes.
> In the Studio the footer line also says 8 indexes. But
> /studio/index.html#databases/____indexes?&database=<system>
> doesn't
> list anything.
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Tobias
>
> --
>
> --
>

> --

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 16, 2014, 3:42:41 PM9/16/14
to ravendb
Thanks.

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-622-7811

Fax:      + 972-153-4622-7811

Tobi

Sep 17, 2014, 5:55:37 AM9/17/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Ok, when I tried to reproduce this, it actually worked. This time the
problem was sitting in front of the monitor. I didn't copy the
Raven.Studio.Html5.zip and were using an old version :-( *sigh*

Tobias