Querying in studio is broken

Media Lab

Dec 8, 2016, 10:00:59 AM12/8/16
We recently upgrade to #35180 on all our servers and noticed we can no longer query from Studio.

So I tried the Raven playground server... and the exact same thing.

I see 404s on all attempts to get http://{server}/databases{database}/configuration/document/Raven/Javascript/Functions

No idea if that has anything to do with the price of tea in China, but it was interesting.

Media Lab

Dec 8, 2016, 10:04:13 AM12/8/16
This appears to be a Chrome issue, by the way. Just checked in Internet Exploder and it seems to work there.

Idan Haim

Dec 8, 2016, 11:44:52 AM12/8/16
Great. work on my Chrome by the way

Media Lab

Dec 8, 2016, 12:11:57 PM12/8/16
I tried this from several of my computers and they all had the same problem.

So I shut off all my extensions and it appears that Ghostery was causing the problem.

Sorry about that!

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 8, 2016, 3:33:10 PM12/8/16
to ravendb
Thanks for narrowing it down

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Media Lab