Load using Include with IDs from a Dictionaries Keys or Values doesn't seem to be working

Adam Nemitoff

Oct 31, 2014, 11:20:56 AM10/31/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I am Using Raven 2.5.2935:

Here is a gist (https://gist.github.com/1be2a9f5743920dace98.git) for a test where I try to load a doc and include other docs using either the keys or value properties from a dictionary in the doc.
When I run this test, nothing is included (and an additional request is made to load the document that should have been included).

The key operations in the tests are:
  • var foo = session.Include<Foo>(f => f.BarIdInKey.Keys).Load<Foo>(fooId);
  • var foo = session.Include<Foo>(f => f.BarIdInValue.Values.Select(x=>x)).Load<Foo>(fooId);
There is a "Fixed" issue that seems related: http://issues.hibernatingrhinos.com/issue/RavenDB-1341

Adam Nemitoff

Oct 31, 2014, 11:23:46 AM10/31/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
This is the first time I posted a gist and the URL that github copied does not seem to work... Maybe this one will:

Kijana Woodard

Oct 31, 2014, 11:34:31 AM10/31/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
the .git link is for cloning. The 2nd one works for viewing in browser.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Adam Nemitoff <anem...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the first time I posted a gist and the URL that github copied does not seem to work... Maybe this one will:

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Oct 31, 2014, 8:00:23 PM10/31/14
to ravendb

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811