Conflicts is missing in menu (Studio 2.5)

ros

Sep 30, 2014, 8:51:33 AM9/30/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
In the menu I see

  • Documents
  • Patch
But I was expecting to see Conflicts as well.

As can be seen on attached screenshot the database contains conflicts.

The server is upgraded from 960 to 2.5.2910

2014-09-30_1449.png

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 30, 2014, 11:43:18 AM9/30/14
to ravendb
Do you have replication enabled for this database?

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

ros

Sep 30, 2014, 12:23:21 PM9/30/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
The setup is a master-slave.
Repllication is only setup on the master server. The screenshot and the conflicst are only on the slave server

Does that make sense?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 30, 2014, 12:30:06 PM9/30/14
to ravendb
That won't work, you have to have replication setup on both

ros

Sep 30, 2014, 12:59:17 PM9/30/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I get what you are saying, but it actually has worked great for a couple of years now :-)

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 30, 2014, 10:15:36 PM9/30/14
to ravendb
In 960, sure, but that isn't how it works in 2.5

viscious

Oct 1, 2014, 3:06:59 PM10/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I've never seen this work in  2.5 at all.

The index that the studio uses to create the list of conflict documents has been broken in every version of ravendb 2.5 I've ever tried to use it in. (some kind of datetime casting  issue)

Then, some upgrade we did from 2.5.xxxx to 2.5.xxxx +1, caused the entire feature to disappear just like the original poster said. Currently running 2910, and conflicts is completely missing from the documents menu, despite being there previously (although without a purpose since it didn't work).