Re: Resolved - Re: MAC OSX 10.7.5 Rattle Crash

Graham Williams

Mar 30, 2014, 11:32:35 PM3/30/14
to Rashid Zaman, rattle-users
Thanks for the update Rashid.

Glad to see that all the issues are fixed in the latest versions.

Graham Williams

On 31 March 2014 13:46, Rashid Zaman <rashid...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Graham

Upgrading to OSX 10.9.2 resolves all issues - I have Rattle working now.

Sorry didn't mean to alarm you!!

working configuration

MacOSX 10.9.2 with XQuartz instead of X11
R 3.0.3 GUI 1.63 Snow Leopard build (6660)
GTK_2.24.17-X11
Rattle: version 3.0.4 r177 cran 3.0.2

Best
RZ

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Rashid Zaman <rashid...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David I have the same issue on MAC OSX 10.7.5

KERNEL CRASHES

R 3.0.3 GUI 1.63 Snow Leopard build (6660)
GTK_2.24.17-X11
Rattle: version 3.0.4 r177 cran 3.0.2

please advise

--

Rashid Zaman, Principal

Mobile Marketing Innovation

This email communication contains privileged, proprietary information intended for authorized recipients; please do not share, distribute or disclose;