Issues with rJava

tc...@wisc.edu

Apr 2, 2015, 10:45:56 PM4/2/15
to rattle...@googlegroups.com
Greetings:

I am having trouble with getting rJava installed....
I update my Java (V8 U40), my Rattle (3.4.1), and my R (3.1.3).
I still get the following when I access rJava:

The downloaded binary packages are in
	C:\Users\tcox\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpgNlGlz\downloaded_packages
> library(rJava)
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: No CurrentVersion entry in Software/JavaSoft registry! Try re-installing Java and make sure R and Java have matching architectures.
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rJava’

Additionally, when I try to create your Figure 5.13 (pairs with scatter plot, or histograms generally) I receive

Error in print(ggcorplot(cor.matrix(na.omit(crs$dataset[crs$sample, ][c(1, : could not find function "ggcorplot"

I am at a loss as to how to proceed -- HELP!!!
BTW: Love the Book/Package...
Best....
Tom