Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Christober vraj

no leída,
2 abr 2015, 22:45:562/4/15
a rattle...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rattle Users / Developers,

I am using Rattle for few days and it is a pleasure to work with this tool and i really enjoy it. I am understanding the tool for two main reasons:
- To explore the existing functionalities [No issues as i have installed it properly and it works fine]
- To add some functionalites in the exisiting tool which can be really useful for our application specific tasks [Facing problems].

Firstly, i am using R version 3.1.3(2015-03-09), Rattle version 2.6.21 in windows 7.  It works fine.

Next, i copied the source files from SVN and used setwd() to point the source files.
later used,
> source("all.R")

This source command did not work properly as it was looking for non exisiting file
In file(filename, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open file 'pmml.glm.R': No such file or directory

I commented the lines that read 'pmml.glm.R','pmml.coxph.R','pmml.transforms.R' in 'all.R'

Later i got this error - Error in srcfilecopy(filename, lines, file.mtime(filename)[1], isFile = TRUE) :
  could not find function "file.mtime"

I could not understand the reason for this error. Kindly help me.

The above error did not have any impact on the below command and i was able to invoke the GUI.
> rattle()

However, i feel that if i want to make some modifications to the source files i need to solve the above error to get my changes refected in GUI.

This post is similar to the one as below:

Do we have any guide or help links to build the source code in windows? It will be really helpful.

Please let me know my mistakes. Thank you for reading such a lengthy post.

Yours sincerely,
Christober

Responder a todos
Responder al autor