displaying multiple ROC curves on the same graph

cornel

Aug 16, 2015, 3:12:41 PM8/16/15
to rattle-users
Can multiple ROC curves (from different models) be displayed on the same graph ? This did not work for me despite trying on multiple pc's.
I tried to also uncheck the "Advanced Graphics" in setttings. In this case rattle hangs, and the main R console gets this error message:
"Error in as.double(y) :
  cannot coerce type 'S4' to vector of type 'double'"

Graham Williams

Aug 17, 2015, 8:07:48 AM8/17/15
to rattle-users
Hi Cornel,

That is now fixed in Version 3.5.5

> install.packages("rattle", repos="http://rattle.togaware.com", type="source")

Thanks for reporting the bug.

Graham Williams

See http://connect-r.com/
for Rattle feature requests.

cornel

Aug 21, 2015, 7:14:09 AM8/21/15
to rattle-users
This is awesome, multiple ROC curves can be displayed on one graph  (after unchecking Advanced Graphics, which is also great because it gives both options - all plots on one graph or separate).

Cornel