I get some error with R 3.1.0 and Rattle 3.0.3

Tùng Phạm Thanh

Mar 23, 2014, 5:46:21 PM3/23/14
to rattle...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry if my question appears to be silly, I'm very new with R and Rattle.

I spent a week playing around with R and Rattle on MacOSX 10.9 and got some problems. Firstly I couldn't make Rattle to startup properly. There're always something wrong with the RGtk2 library. After dealing with Rattle version 3.0.3, my first problem solved, but another one appeared. I got error message "Error in executeClusterKMeans(include) : attempt to apply non-function" when trying to cluster my data set using K-Means algorithm, really don't know how to go up with that.

Any one got some ideas for that?

Thank you for your time!

Graham Williams

Mar 25, 2014, 2:28:06 PM3/25/14
to rattle-users
Yes - just released! Glad that it solved the problem for you.

Graham Williams

On 25 March 2014 20:47, Tung Pham Thanh <tung....@gmail.com> wrote:
It must be freshly released! You saved my day.

Thank you so much!

On Mar 24, 2014, at 7:43 PM, Graham Williams <Graham....@togaware.com> wrote:

This is fixed in Rattle 3.0.4

> install.packages("rattle", repos="http://rattle.togaware.com", type="source")