Error trying to run a RandomForest

Tom Eagle

Feb 14, 2016, 1:35:16 AM2/14/16
to rattle-users
Can anyone help me?  I am having the following error message when I try to run a randomForest on a small data set.  I am getting the following error message

An error occured in the call to 'randomForest::randomForest'. The error message was:

Error in na.roughfix.data.frame(structure(list(`as.factor(mod7_5class)` = structure(c(3L,  :
  na.roughfix only works for numeric or factor

If this is a bug please contact sup...@togaware.com.

Please supply the output of rattleInfo() and the steps required to replicate the problem.

Rattle 4.1.0

My target variable has 5 values and it is indicated as categoric on the data tab.  Tree works fine!

Thanks for any assistance!

Tom