Tree graph

Albert Lee, Ph.D.

Jul 20, 2017, 3:40:20 PM7/20/17
to rattle...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr. Williams,

Using Rattle a lot more recently, I am wondering if there is way to present nicer Tree graph.  Would you please help? If a tree is so complicated, there is almost no way to make the graph looks pretty.  So I try to build not so complicated a tree, but it still does not look satisfactory.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Albert

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  This email is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission.  In addition, this email may be a communication that is privileged by law.  If you received this email in error, any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately of the error by return email, and please delete this email from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Carlos Crosetti

Jan 1, 2018, 6:43:59 PM1/1/18
to rattle-users
Hi Albert, I feceived a reply from Graham that could be usefl to you, please check it out, regards, Carlos

Graham Williams

Jan 1, 2018, 6:48:48 PM1/1/18
to rattle-users
Thanks Carlos.

I also find if I have a very large decision tree (and I really want a large decision tree) then saving to PDF and viewing that can be more satisfactory.

See my comment on StackOverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47976089/how-make-decision-trees-labels-visibles-in-r