New site collecting modules/exercises for teaching stats

1 view

Bryan Hanson

Apr 27, 2014, 8:30:52 AM4/27/14
to rat...@googlegroups.com
This site is new but it looks like it has a lot of potential. It collects statistics exercises using R in a standard format for anyone to use (or contribute too).

http://statsteachr.org/

Bryan

Chester Fornari

May 22, 2014, 12:00:09 PM5/22/14
to rat...@googlegroups.com
I'm 'cleaning house' on emails, which get totally out of control during the year....
Thanks for this helpful link, which I'm going to try to use for classes (with caution however in our 'delicate' start with regards to all matters STEM).
chet

Bryan

Professor Chet S Fornari
Biology Department & Biochemistry Program
DePauw University
765-658-4781
cfor...@depauw.edu