Urgent:Need Help

khawla gammoudi

Jun 17, 2015, 4:58:08 AM6/17/15
to ratch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am new with websocket and i need some help please.
I have t2 server the server of the company and Apache and i should let the servers communicate between its when the server of company receive  new data it should notify to apache .
My boss at work propose to me to use this technology in order to send the data from the database to web page just if there is a new data enter in the database that is mean something like refresh but just in case new data enter it by the client.
Some help please ! i am blocked here really :( ( (((

the process is:

1)A mobile device send data to our server(server in company).
2)our server stores data in mysql
3)our server call/send a notification (as url or form) to apache.
4)Apache get data from Mysql
5)Apache send the new data to client over websocket(refresh the web page just in the coming of a new data)

I use wamp and sublime(block note) ,PHP&HTML .....

Ps:i am so blocked please help me
Thank you very much