wss in ratchet

Saeed Ghanbari

Sep 29, 2017, 3:50:37 AM9/29/17
to Ratchet
hi everyone, i using ratchet in centos 7 and apache 2.4.6.
everything is good but when i using wss in my client application, throw an error.
after 2 days searching in internet, find out many solution that not works properly.
please help me step by step to find out what step not implement by me. thanks

wassim.z...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2019, 10:58:18 AM7/8/19
to Ratchet
Did you try using apache as a reverse proxy to redirect traffic to wss ? also please confirm that your ssl certificates are properly setup

paper...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2019, 12:31:15 PM9/5/19
to Ratchet
Have same question but with NGINX and find solution
Just add this section to existet SERVER block in your nginx site-avaliable file
And restart service. Works great.

P.S. Ш believe there is same sort of solution for apache server

  location /websocket {
      proxy_pass http://localhost:8080;
      proxy_set_header Host $host;
      proxy_http_version 1.1;