Best way to debug Ratchet connection problem

da...@synergetic-data.com

Jun 7, 2017, 2:19:12 PM6/7/17
to Ratchet
I have a simple Ratchet application that was running well yesterday but today does not seem to accept connections.
I have attached a self contained php script that is the server side code.

I was able to connect yesterday using the following Javascript:

var conn = new WebSocket('ws://myhost.amazonaws.com:8080');

conn
.onopen = function(e) {
    console
.log("Connection established!");
};

conn
.onmessage = function(e) {
    console
.log('onmessage: data =', e.data);
}

Today it does not work. Any help, suggestions would be much appreciated as I'm not quite sure how to debug the problem. I have print statements in all of the methods, but they just aren't being called.

Regards,

Daryl

websocket.php