PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function handshake()

Jeff Borland

Sep 12, 2017, 10:47:56 AM9/12/17
to Ratchet

My ratchet server will after some time crash on handshake:

PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /var/www/html/fall15/src/MyApp/vendor/cboden/ratchet/src/Ratchet/WebSocket/WsServer.php on line 114

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function handshake() on a non-object in /var/www/html/fall15/src/MyApp/vendor/cboden/ratchet/src/Ratchet/WebSocket/WsServer.php on line 114

I saw this error in earlier thread (https://github.com/ratchetphp/Ratchet/issues/238)

I tried solution mentioned (updating composer), but doesnt seem to work with ratchet 0.4

Thanks for any help,

JB