How to setup server for ubuntu 14.04

than...@getmystamp.com

Sep 11, 2015, 11:49:19 AM9/11/15
to Ratchet
Hi, I am newbie using Websocket by using Ratchet, I have a problem when i trying to set up ubuntu server version 14.04.

1. I place my socket folder at /var/www/socket
2. Composer install
3. custom config haproxy.cfg following this topic : http://socketo.me/docs/deploy
4. but I am not create a new one at /etc/haproxy.cfg but create in /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg
5. Start haproxy by " sudo service haproxy start"

but when i call my socket via js script on my localhost -> ws://54.255.186.xxx:1337/

i got an error " failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

So please advice me. I don't know what i am missing.

Thanks