Problem with session (Symfony2, Pdo session storage)

Allan

Mar 11, 2014, 9:40:44 AM3/11/14
to ratch...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I've set up my pushintegration into symfony2, using pdo session storage.
And everything works well about x amount of hours.

The problem - after command goes past x hours of runtime, Ratchet is not capable of getting session data from symfony.
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas what might be wrong?

I have dumped some data out from instide of the sessionProvider class. Seems like session data is all there (php session id, etc)

wbr
Allan

cboden

May 18, 2014, 9:55:48 AM5/18/14
to ratch...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if your SQL connection has timed out?