Performance issue for ~100k users

Ali Y. Akgul

May 1, 2016, 3:39:44 PM5/1/16
to Ratchet
Hello everyone,

First off, thanks everyone who has contribution to this great project, amazing work. I have one question that I couldn't clarify yet, for now I have an app in the store that has billion users. My app's back-end has been coded with php and the socket is running on node.js. I would like to move chat-socket to Ratchet but can it serve for ~100k concurrent chat sessions at a time? Will there be any performance issue?

Thanks a lot in advance,
-ali

Carlos Escobar

May 11, 2016, 11:22:25 PM5/11/16
to Ratchet
The question is ambiguous, there are many factors why your application may or may not get good performance, for example, the complexity of the network configuration of your application, how it is developed, etc.

ingcarlosan...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 9:33:19 AM5/12/16