Warning: stream_socket_accept(): accept failed: Too many open files?

thebo...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2016, 7:48:23 AM1/9/16
to Ratchet
Im new to rachet/php and everything was working wonderfully until yesterday.
I am using pretty much the  basic configuration and setup as the demo on rachet's webpage.: http://socketo.me/docs/push
All was good for a while, now I get this error
Warning: stream_socket_accept(): accept failed: Too many open files

Even when no one is connecting any longer. I think it never closes the connection (the example of Push-Server.php has close as a blank method - https://github.com/bashilbers/ratchet-zeromq-test/blob/master/src/MyApp/Pusher.php)
Is this the issue - can I just say $conn->close(); is that good enough?
Thanks for the help,
JB