Can't add events to the event-loop once it has started

vicaba

Mar 17, 2015, 3:34:48 PM3/17/15
to ratch...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I may be doing something wrong, but I can't add an event once the loop starts. For example: I can't start a timer once the loop starts. I was first using StreamSelectLoop and I thought that maybe this loop hadn't this feature (but select() do has this feature). I've successfully installed LibEvent so now I'm using LibEventLoop but the problem still persists. Here is a video I made showing that.
Notice that the first timer doesn't stop and it does when I setup the second timer before calling $loop->run();

Any help will be appreciated.