Enjoying webinar presenter :)

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

angelos wafik

未读,
2011年10月21日 00:21:362011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey every body I did a webinar test, it is a good tool, I really love, I don't know how will be the world will be be if we didn't have it :)
You can also see the test I did, all just go to that link:
You recently attended the following Blackboard Collaborate session:
Name:Angelos Wafik Demo
Type: None
Starts: Oct 20, 2011 12:03 PM Eastern (EDT, North America/US)
Ends: Oct 20, 2011 06:33 PM Eastern (EDT, North America/US)

This session was recorded.

To view the recording, click the link below:

--
----------------------------------------------------------||
Angelos Wafik

Marcelo L Moreyra

未读,
2011年10月21日 09:55:392011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelos,

good job! I saw that tool is not free (demo 30days). How do you plan to continue? Perhaps https://my.dimdim.com/
thanks

m.-

angelos wafik

未读,
2011年10月21日 13:00:332011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com
IEEE-Elearning make it demo for me, I must get training on how to use, it will be open till 28 October, for any one want to participate and enjoy contact me :)

SSR SelvamRaju

未读,
2011年10月21日 14:17:572011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Angelos,

I just checked out the tool. I could see the video and got the pdf downloads as well.. But I couldn't hear the audio. Can you assist me with that?
P.S. My speakers are working fine. :P

Regards,
SSR

angelos wafik

未读,
2011年10月21日 16:04:282011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I know, I just was using my laptop mic. I think that i need to buy something special. so if yours working would you lend me it :P

SSR SelvamRaju

未读,
2011年10月21日 17:17:502011/10/21
收件人 ras-s...@googlegroups.com

@Angelos
Well that's totally fine with me.. But you'd have to come to india n get it... ;) :P

-SSR

回复全部
回复作者
转发