Fwd: IEEE RAS SAC board

Tamas Haidegger

Dec 9, 2011, 9:11:02 PM12/9/11
to RAS Students list, Laura Margheri
Congratulations to Laura, the new SAC chair!
T.

This is a forwarded message
From: Tamas Haidegger <haid...@ieee.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 4:44:48 PM
Subject: IEEE RAS SAC board

=================Original message text===============
Dear SAC board applicants,

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for replying to our call
for nominations.

I want to share the news with you that Professor Orin, the incoming
president of the RAS society has appointed Laura Margheri from Italy
for the next SAC chair. Congratulations to her!
Also, the president wanted to allow Laura to pick her co-chairs to
make it a perfect team, therefore the co-chairs has not been
appointed yet.
Sorry for the delay. You will hear more details about the selection
from Laura soon.

In the mean time, I want to remind you that regardless to your
nominations, you can (and should) become active volunteers of the
RAS! Please consult the SAC page (http://wiki.ieee-ras.org/mab/sac) for more details!

Thank you for your interest and patience.

Best regards,
Tamas

--
mailto:haid...@ieee.org

==============End of original message text===========

--
mailto:haid...@ieee.org

angelos wafik

Dec 10, 2011, 6:14:31 AM12/10/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation :)
--
----------------------------------------------------------||
Angelos Wafik

SSR SelvamRaju

Dec 10, 2011, 6:21:42 AM12/10/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Laura.

Regards,
SSR

Basil Roy

Dec 10, 2011, 8:50:50 AM12/10/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com
congratulations.
--
Basil Roy
IEEE Robotics And Automation Society | IEEE Kerala Section

email - basilroy[at]ieee.org

Marcelo L Moreyra

Dec 13, 2011, 5:32:17 PM12/13/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com, Laura Margheri
CONGRATULATIONS LAURA!!!! Best wishes for these two years to come!!!!!

Marcelo
2011 Cochair

Angelica Lim

Dec 13, 2011, 8:46:18 PM12/13/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com, Laura Margheri

Angelica

Angelica Lim

Dec 13, 2011, 8:49:39 PM12/13/11
to ras-s...@googlegroups.com, Laura Margheri
Congratulations and looking forward to what the SAC execs put together! Let me know if I can be of any help.

Angelica
Kyoto University