Imports

Benoît Léo Maillard

Feb 4, 2015, 5:11:50 PM2/4/15
to rapyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It would be really great to have a functionnality that allows the user to make more advanced imports, such as packages (a folder that contains a __init__.pyj file) and namespace imports (it looks like --namespace-imports doesn't work). It's getting hard to organize your code properly when you have a lot of files, because they all have to be placed in the same folder.

That is just a small idea, think about it if you have some time ;)

Thank you for reading, I hope my english is okay.

Alexander Tsepkov

Feb 4, 2015, 5:46:18 PM2/4/15
to Benoît Léo Maillard, RapydScript
--namespace-imports is meant to serve that exact purpose, I'll double-check why it's broken, the fix will probably be minor, since "module" keyword works the same way and is part of the test logic. I'll see why subdirectory scanning doesn't work either, I was sure it did. I won't be able to take a look at this until the weekend, however.