Ramona 1.0.0 release

Ales Teska

Aug 23, 2013, 3:08:54 PM8/23/13
to ramona-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

after one year of development, testing and even production use, Ramona supervisor becomes mature enough to be released as a stable product.
There is still a large backlog of outstanding ideas that will be eventually implemented, however Ramona already represents usable piece of OpenSource software.
We tested that personally in many of our commercial projects because I believe that I should use tools I develop to ensure best experience for others.

For more details, please visit Ramona homepage: http://ateska.github.io/ramona/

Please give us feedback about what you think about Ramona - you will help us to steer its future!
Also, please let us know if you deployed Ramona into your project.

Good luck (with) Ramona,
Ales Teska

Main Ramona developer