March RainSec (3/25 - tonight!)

sanitybit

Mar 25, 2014, 3:28:51 PM3/25/14
to rai...@googlegroups.com
It's that time again.

The March RainSec meetup will be held tonight from 6:30-9:30 PM at the Lucky Labrador Brew Pub. The address is 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.

Event on Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250465872

RTs appreciated: https://twitter.com/PDXRainSec/status/448541435646976001

Please forward this to friends or colleagues who might enjoy our little gathering; the more the merrier!

- Daniel

Richard Lindberg

Mar 25, 2014, 4:04:17 PM3/25/14
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys. I'm reaching out to the community because Dec0de is looking for work in enterprise/network/application security, but in San Diego.

I realize this is for PDX, but we all know people, everywhere so...

v/r,
Richard Lindberg
--

---

Forrest Rae

Mar 25, 2014, 5:24:20 PM3/25/14
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Qualcomm was looking for appsec people in San Diego.

-Forrest