Xipiter Hiring!

S.A. Ridley

Mar 26, 2015, 2:54:36 PM3/26/15
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,
 We are in need of few solid security engineers. This is full-time work. We can discuss details via email.  Please email me directly if you are interested or submit your
resume/contact information here:

// --------
Stephen A. Ridley
Principal, Xipiter LLC
1.855.XIP.ITER
1.646.783.3999 (office) ext: 777
1.412.213.8323 (mobile)
Timezone: PST (GMT-8)

Privileged and Confidential Information: This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual(s) herein named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail/file document is strictly prohibited.

Dawn Connelly

Mar 26, 2015, 2:57:53 PM3/26/15
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Would you consider a remote employee living in England? :)

--

---

Dawn Connelly_resume_2014.docx