Mt. Hood community college

lukuthedude

Apr 26, 2016, 3:02:12 PM4/26/16
to RainSec
My school's Small Business Development Center is starting a cyber security branch to help train students and offer services and education to businesses too small to adequately protect themselves. We have been looking for professionals in the industry to talk to our group about the threats facing most organizations and this group came up as the preferred option. Is there anybody who'd like to help our group's project?

Seagen Levites

Apr 26, 2016, 3:10:56 PM4/26/16
to rai...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. I can probably round up another volunteer or two from Cylance. I'll contact you off-thread for specifics.

--Seagen

--

---

Michael Miller

Apr 26, 2016, 4:03:02 PM4/26/16
to rai...@googlegroups.com

I would be in as well.  Email me off list.

On Apr 26, 2016 12:02 PM, "lukuthedude" <lukawr...@gmail.com> wrote:
My school's Small Business Development Center is starting a cyber security branch to help train students and offer services and education to businesses too small to adequately protect themselves. We have been looking for professionals in the industry to talk to our group about the threats facing most organizations and this group came up as the preferred option. Is there anybody who'd like to help our group's project?

Esteban

Apr 26, 2016, 4:25:34 PM4/26/16
to RainSec
Hi Luke, Esteban here. Hit me up as well. I should be at Rainsec on the late end this evening.

Esteban

Malcolm Heath

Apr 26, 2016, 4:29:20 PM4/26/16
to rai...@googlegroups.com