Managed Defense Senior Threat Assessment Manager @ FireEye

Mark

Oct 14, 2017, 4:11:23 PM10/14/17
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

FireEye is looking for someone to help manage service to some of our FireEye as a Service (Managed Defense) customers on the west coast.  The advertisement is listed as Milpitas, but we're flexible.  This role can also be a work-from-home position that will involve limited travel to customer sites for periodic meetings.  It's a mixture of incident response management, consulting, and crisis management.  Ideally you've got some SOC/IR/intel (any one of the three) and some consulting background.

The advertisement for the role is at https://www.fireeye.com/company/jobs/jobdescription.html?gnk=job&gni=8a78818c5e29ac01015e2fa8e5106bd7&jobtitle=Senior%20Threat%20Assessment%20Manager&loc=United%20States%20Milpitas%20CA%2095035 but please feel free to reach out to me if you are interested/have questions, or know someone in the PDX area who's interested or has questions.

Most people know FireEye I suspect. The FaaS/Managed Defense organization comes from the Mandiant acquisition and remains closely aligned with the IR and Intel-focused Global Services and Intelligence organization that are largely composed of people from both the Mandiant and iSight acquisitions.

I'm no longer located in PDX, but hope to be back there some day.  Would be nice to have more teammates in town when I do.

Mark B