Lock picking

Dawn Connelly

Jan 21, 2018, 8:04:51 AM1/21/18
to rai...@googlegroups.com
My stepson is at Oxford University and is looking at setting up a lock picking society. I’ve taught him as much as I can (which isn’t much beyond the basics). Anyone have experience setting up a group focused on lock picking? Or have specific resources you like to reference? Bonus points if you happen to know some lock picking gurus here in England.

Thanks!
Dawn

estebang

Jan 26, 2018, 2:46:32 PM1/26/18
to rai...@googlegroups.com

Hey Dawn.

Esteban

--

---

estebang

Jan 26, 2018, 2:48:12 PM1/26/18
to rai...@googlegroups.com

I would also reach out to https://dc4420.org/

Forrest Rae

Jan 27, 2018, 3:31:57 PM1/27/18
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Dawn,

My manager and part of my team is based out of Reading, UK and if your
stepson is planning on going to the next DC4420 I can ask my team to
look out for him and show him around.

-Forrest