503 Party in Vegas is happening

Dean Pierce

Mar 31, 2015, 8:35:48 PM3/31/15
to rai...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone. I wanted to announce here first that the 503 Party at
DEFCON *is* in fact happening this year. The room is already paid
for, but if we want fancy foods and drinks, more money will have to
happen. If you've got a few bucks to spare, any donations are greatly
appreciated, and VIP donors will get special VIP 503 PCB badges,
currently in development.

If you're at all interested in graphic design, promoting, or working
security for the party, please join the list.

http://503.party
https://gofundme.com/503party
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/503party

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you all at RainSec tonight!

- DEAN